“Walking with Purpose” Seven Priorities that Make Life Work Does your life feel out of control? Do you feel that you are doing so many things that you are doing none of them well? …You’re not alone! Lisa Brenninkmeyer understands how it feels when life is stuck on the spin cycle. As a mother of seven, she knows we don’t just need to be told what kind of women we should be. We need some help getting there. Drawing from her own experience of balancing marriage, motherhood, and work inside and outside the home, Lisa will help you uncover the key to living a busy life with inner calm. What’s the secret? Identifying key priorities and doing what matters first.
- Stop striving and rest in God’s unconditional love,
- Experience new hope in your marriage,
- Reach your child’s heart,
- Create clarity in a cluttered home,
- Find friendships that go below the surface and satisfy,
- Discover your passion and purpose
The abundant and purposeful life we were created to live is just around the corner. Info on author.
Lead by Julia Monnin
To register, call or email Immaculate Conception Parish Office 937-693-2561