Attend a Life in Christ Retreat
What is it?
A life in Christ retreat is a mini-retreat with a maximum result - designed to be a fun and positive way to experience Jesus powerfully and grow in faith as Catholics. Here are some significant bullets:
It is doable sacrifice for the Lord: four hours a day, for three days in a row (Thursday 6-10 pm, Friday 6-10 pm and Saturday 8am-Noon). This commitment has the potential to affect you as powerfully as going away for a three day retreat and you get to sleep in your own bed! It's close to home, at Immaculate Conception or St. Joseph Churches. It is extremely well organized, making the most of every minute. You will feel like you have accomplished much! There is an incredible variety of experiences. You'll not be bored and time flies. Each day begins with a first-class meal, suppers or breakfast. The retreat is led by fellow Petersburg Parishioners with staff member Lisa Fullenkamp coordinating.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend a Life in Christ Retreat
10. Awesome Suppers, a bountiful breakfast, and a wine/cheese celebration
9. Attending a LIC Retreat is a great way to celebrate the Year of Faith
8. We can all use a shot in the arm to faith.
7. Get a sense for what heaven will be like.
6. What better way to witness to Christ.
5. Find the way around obstacles or hurts in your life
4. Satan is hoping you'll say "no¨ to this invitation.
3. Give a great Christmas gift to the Lord and your loved ones or you're your best ever Lenten promise.
2. Be the best parent/grandparent/person you can be, leading by example those entrusted to you (your children, grandchildren, family and friends.)
1. Jesus is asking you to attend through Fr. Pat's invitation.
Although spouses are always invited, it is fine to come solo and many do! Arrive anytime after 5:30 p.m. on Thursday and Friday for a little social time. Supper is at 6:00 p.m. sharp.
Prepare to be renewed!
Please let us know if you have any dietary or special needs.
Retreat attendance is by
Please call today to RSVP for the
next Life In Christ retreat!
Life in Christ
Retreats are parish driven and
dedicated to providing opportunities
for conversion to Christ
and to the renewal of
our Catholic faith.
For more information, or to sign up for a retreat, please contact any of the Petersburg Parish Offices: